Members of the Kwassem tribe - the inheritors of the tradition of Moroccan falconry introduce you to the secrets of their art.
After explanation on the capture of wild falcons they use for hunting, they show you the various stages of training and make a demonstration flight with their spectacular high-flying hawks.
Then there will be little eagles that the participants might be able to carry on their wrist, equipped with a falconry glove. Loads of positive emotions, great photos and memories are guaranteed!
In the grand nomadic tent the Kwassems, the inheritors of the tradition of Moroccan falconry introduce you their art.
- Presentation of falcons:
* High-flying birds (Lanner and Peregrine, Gyrfalcon) high pole.
* Low-flying birds (Harris Eagle ) on their perch.
- Presentation of falconry equipment: gloves, hoods, lure, falconer, jets, telemetry, loin, needles etc.
- Explanation and history.
Falconry: demonstration flight
-Flight of a falcon to the lure (in the space provided on the site)
-Return of the falcon to the wrist of the participant
Demonstration flight and conference
Recommended for groups outside (excursion, camping, picnic with entertainment, etc.) up to 30 km around Marrakech, quote on request for greater distance, mountains, desert ...
- Presentation of Moroccan falconers and their birds.
- Conference on falconry.
- Demonstration of flight illusion (Lanner).
- Demonstration of high-flying (peregrine falcon).
- Demonstration flight of Gerfaut.
- Flight of Harris eagles: interaction of participants with a falconer glove that brings back the eagles to their wrists.
Important: In case of 50 pax and more, we provide sound system and microphone.
Falconry group incentive and benefints
- Falconry workshop (see Program 1)
- Demonstration flight and conference (see Program 3)
- Fun games and competitions
* Timed research of a hidden hawk with a transmitter using a directional antenna receiver.
* Installation of jet (leather attached to the leg of the hawk).
* Rappel of birds on the fist in competition: scoring.
Special tour: "Hunting with the falcons"
Game: Berber Partridge
Departure by 4x4 at 9 am to the hunting ground at the foothills of the High Atlas mountains 30 km from Marrakech. Arriving at the hunting zone.
Accomodation by falconers of Doukkala.
Discovering of the site and learning hunting techniques.
13:00 Hunters’ lunch at the site.
Hunting during the afternoon.
Return to Marrakech at 17:30.